Monday, December 10, 2012

Stuttering tutor episode 1

I've tutored four students tonight and it was really fun. I enjoyed having free conversations to older students and giving exercises and checking their essays. I spent 2hours and 30 minutes tutoring and talking. Facing the small screen of my netbook strained my eyes and I realized it's not easy to teach.

You have to keep the conversation going and I am NOT a conversationalist! I used to have a lot of dead air moments. 



I've been thinking lately that being a nurse and a teacher are two difficult professions because it involves life.You get to have a closer and bigger view of a person's life, be it a patient or a student. It is very personal thus needing a heart and passion for it.

This part-time job is more than earning extra bucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment