Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Stuttering tutor

I want extra income so I tried online tutoring. I am to teach english to koreans via the internet. Today was my  interview and it was so awkward! I stuttered and words couldn't come out of my mouth properly. I didn't know what to say and I suck big time! A boring online tutor I will be :((
I hid my face because I look so haggard! The interview lasted for only 20 minutes.
It was a disaster, I tell you haha
Tomorrow is the demo and I don't know what to teach or say, I haven't picked a topic yet. I am thinking of a quote the student can explain..
I am not confident with my verbal communication skill, I can only write :| But I need to practice for my IELTS. I want to work outside the country and New Zealand's what I am eyeing for haha
*sigh*


Will be a tutor again? An English tutor this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment