Thursday, November 1, 2012

the other side of the issue second best

I wanted to share an email sent by my discipler to us 'cause I believe this is also for you :-) 

I was prompted to encourage Wendy to believe that not only can God do the impossible, He can do the impossible in HER life because God loves her. She isn't a last resort, an unfavored daughter or anything of that kind. So I told the girls let's all turn to THE verse (Jan and I nicknamed it that because it's the favorite verse to quote in testimonies hahaha) which is Jeremiah 29:11. I have the NIV version in my mind so we were all in for a wonderful surprise when I read out loud from my version (my new KJV Bible).
*For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.*
Grabe. EXPECTED END. Lahat kami na pa-whoa. Who would've thought that theKJV version would make it so much clearer -- the future that God meant orreferred to in that verse? God is saying the future is not uncertain, it iscertain if it is in Me. And it is good, not evil.

She said what I couldn't put into words :)

God can do the impossible in your life. He knows your heart and you're never forgotten. He is good and he is God.
I am still confident of this: 
I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
-Psalm 27:13 
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment