Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Manners Matter!

After an hour of not-so-intense-but-fat-burning-sweat-dripping boxing session with my friend, we went to MiniStop for some refreshment. My friend went to the cashier to buy her drink while I stayed and sat at the table for four near the glass door. While I was waiting for her, a group of teenage girls walked in. One girl went to my table and without uttering a word placed her bag on the chair across me. Then another girl followed and placed her bag on the other chair and they went to buy whatever they had to buy.

I remained quiet but very disappointed with their manners or their lack thereof.

Given the circumstances like this, I still want to believe there's hope in this generation as not all are lacking their humanness.


No comments:

Post a Comment