Saturday, July 28, 2012

savior complex befriends guilt

Today a close friend of mine messaged me asking if we could meet tonight at 9pm; I read it 8:30pm. I want to but the problem is I have duty at 11pm and my parents wouldn't allow me. I don't know why but my instinct told me she's not ok because she's so eager to meet up with me. I sent her couple of sms but I got no reply from her.

I'm having this desire to go right to her 'cause I think she's not ok and I have to be there for her; that's savior complex raging inside me. Another is guilt. I should have read her message earlier. These two battle inside me. It's an icky feeling inside knowing that both are no good and relied on self.



And so I load my number and called her. She has something to share but she sounded..happy hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment